- Oregon Family Fairness Act: Charting a New Course, Washington County Bar Association Newsletter, Vol. 25, No. 2 (2008).
- Trading Greenbacks for Green Behavior: Oregon and the City of Portland’s Environmental Incentives, (co-author with Mona Hymel and Roberta Mann), [ ] Critical Issues in Environmental Taxation [ ], Vol. 5 (2008).
- Americans and their Wheels: A Tax Policy for Sustainable Mobility (co-author with Mona Hymel), 3 Critical Issues in Environmental Taxation 113, Vol. 3 (2006).
- The Jurisdiction of Indigenous Nations to Regulate Water Quality, and the Benefits of Collaborative Resource Management in Tribal Water Rights Essays in Contemporary Law, Policy and Economics, (2006)(Bonnie G. Colby and John E. Thorson, editors).
- Water Rights Settlement of the Confederated Tribes of the Warms Springs Indian Reservation of Oregon in Negotiating Tribal Water Rights: Fulfilling Promises in the Arid West (2005)(Bonnie G. Colby and John Thorson, editors).
- Law and Medicine: How to Protect Your Wishes for Care and Visitation (with Kerry Lear), May 21, 2011, Gay & Grey Expo, Portland, Oregon.
- Wealth Accumulation for the LGBT Community (with Pride Financial Partners), March 29, 2011, Q Center, Portland, Oregon.
- Unique Issues in Estate Planning For Gary Clients (with Beth A. Allen), March 2, 2011, Multnomah Bar Association, Portland, Oregon.
- Estate Planning 101, June 22, 2010, Q Center, Portland, Oregon.
- Gay and Grey: Estate Planning Your Way, May 2010, Gay and Grey Expo, Portland, Oregon.
- Financial and Legal Security for the GLBT Community, Important Strategies to Benefit You and Your Loved One While We Work Towards Marriage Equality, January 29, 2010, Ashland, Oregon.
- Estate Planning 101, 2009 and 2010, Baby and Me, Portland, Oregon.
- Planning to Protect LGBTQ Families, August 20, 2009, Portland, Oregon.
- The Oregon Family Fairness Act: Charting a New Course, February 13, 2008, Hillsboro, Oregon.
- Marriage Equality in Oregon: Things to Consider, Forest Grove, Oregon, October 9, 2008.
- HB 2007: What Oregonians Can Expect, June 23, 2007.